[AT] OT - Disk cloning software

Cecil Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Wed May 25 04:09:35 PDT 2005

> Cecil,  that price is for folks who already have Ghost in an earlier
> version.
>  When you buy the new version you are "upgrading" so they cut the price
> some.
> Kind of like when you buy the "Upgrade version of XP for people who
> already use Windows" it runs about 100 bucks less than the full version.
>

> Steve Williams

	So, it is a full version and the rebate is to encourage their
customers to get the newest version. Sort of like me with the newest
version of Paint Shop Pro that I just installed.

	I used to have it around here on one of the other computers
but can't find the disc that says it has Norton Ghost on it. Maybe it
is just packed in with System Works and doesn't show on the disc.

	I think I'll order it from CompUSA so I can complete the
move of the files on my old computer to this new one. Then I'll be
able to clone the XP Pro in the old one and re-install it on the new
hard drive without dragging all the extra junk along with it.

	Thanks, Steve and Mike.

Cecil