[AT] OT - Disk cloning software

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Tue May 24 20:58:30 PDT 2005

Cecil,  that price is for folks who already have Ghost in an earlier
version.
 When you buy the new version you are "upgrading" so they cut the price
some.
Kind of like when you buy the "Upgrade version of XP for people who
already use Windows" it runs about 100 bucks less than the full version.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown, New York