[Farmall] IH Titan 10-20 value needed

Roberto Rivero rj.rivero at gmail.com
Tue May 24 11:53:19 PDT 2005

Thanks for the answers,
 yes is easier to unstuck an engine than to find some very rare parts,
 and this made me remember that book "Old tractors and the men who love
them" when a guy finds a tractor in an old barn and the owner says,- is
stuck- then the tractor becomes more atractive because some magic efect of
to be stuck.