[AT] Portland Swap Meet

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 18:35:18 PDT 2005

--- Indiana Robinson <robinson at svs.net> wrote:
> 	Snorkling anyone? Mud wrestling?   :-)
> 	We only went for the weekend so we missed the bulk
> of the water falling from the sky.

Farmer, Gene, George, and all.
Larry and I were there Saturday and really DID keep an
open eye out for you, but failed in our vigilance,
probably 'cause we were dodging mudpuddles.  Man, what
a nice day we had even if we all got a little pink in
spots.  Didn't find much but we saved a whole lot of
money that way!  The only thing we really drooled over
was a 30hp Bessemer, (were afraid to ask, knew we
couldn't afford it).  Besides, couldn't figure a place
to hide said toy that the wives don''t know about,
then we would really be in a fix!!
I took my two younger sons, one for the first time,
and we had just the most fun a person could ask for.
Sandwiching Portland in between our Farm History Day
and the Memorial Day parade is the perfect way to
start the season.

A big thank you to all who work so hard to allow us to
play.

Dave