[Ford-ferguson] Ferguson trans fluid

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun May 22 06:52:12 PDT 2005

Hydraulic fluid is the approximate equivalent of 10W oil and absolutely
the wrong thing to use in a Ferguson system. Stay with 90 weight - it
should be available at most auto parts stores, farm supply stores, and
we used to carry it at the New Holland dealership where I worked.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Heresy is only another word for freedom of thought. -Graham Greene,
novelist and journalist (1904-1991)