[AT] reducing noise on portable generator

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sun May 22 06:46:07 PDT 2005

Ivan,

First, we're happy that you and Charlene will be able to join us.

Second... there's a commercially available option that can be easily copied.
It is a free standing vertical pole with a connection near the bottom for a
flexible pipe from the generator to connect to.  The idea is to direct the
sound upward.  The outlet is above the camper roofs.

Third... I returned from the Portland spring swap meet last night.  There's
a slight chance the mud holes may dry up in time for the big show.  It's a
regulation mess!

George Willer