[AJD] Allen condensor and coil tester

Mitchell Daly md31043 at msn.com
Sun May 22 06:10:25 PDT 2005

Bill,

Why is that the place always has to look un-lived in??  What a farce!!  They must all be that way.  Dust and vacuum should be adequate!!  I always have to put away all of my magazines, John Deere manuals, parts books, etc and then they seem to get misplaced.  No room for that stuff in the barn or the downstairs shop...too many projects underway.

Good luck with the wedding!

Mitch Daly
md31043 at msn.com<mailto:md31043 at msn.com>