[AT] sale today

r.goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat May 21 10:49:54 PDT 2005

Dean
Yes, guilty of trying to make you guys in the south feel envious. That sale
is actually a good two hours north of me so I'll only be "window shopping "
too. Its a good day for catching up on bookkeeping and  looking for auction
sale prizes.  Man, we have had over an inch of rain here this morning and
its not over yet. After the inch plus we got last Wednesday I am going to be
shut down for field work for a few days I think. Still another 180 acres of
wheat to plant when conditions permit.
Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/