[AJD] Repair Catalog Illustrations

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sat May 21 09:33:47 PDT 2005

Gary
Safe bet to not entirely trust parts illustrations as at times Deere used a picture of
one part # to cover all similar parts. That's why the older versions of the parts
catalogs are great resources to have for research and restoration.
If there's a difference in part #'s you can assume the part itself is different in some
manner. Sometimes it's not enough to stop the part from being used for several
applications and other times the parts, though similar, will not interchange at all

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Fri May 20 20:30 , Gary Epps <garyepps at fidnet.com> sent: