[Farmall] IH Titan 10-20 value needed

Lane Freeman somopharm at rcn.com
Sat May 21 07:48:40 PDT 2005

I'm not sure about the current market but from what I've seen in the past
few years.  I've seen incomplete non running(but not stuck) bring in the
$6000 range. A complete but stuck brought $7500.  And a complete running
older restoration brought $12000.  Hope this gives you some barometer of
10-20 prices at least in the SE PA area.

Lane Freeman