[AT] sale today

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat May 21 09:44:59 PDT 2005

Ralph:

Thanks, I think. It's not fair to feed us the eye candy w/o the opportunity
to attend the auction. Unfortunately my private Lear Jet is in for
maintenance. 30 minutes notice is about right though. Time to look w/o
having the feet following the eyes. Decent looking stuff.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com