[Farmall] IH Titan 10-20 value needed

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sat May 21 04:34:00 PDT 2005

I've been trying to buy an IH Titan 10-20 for close to 20 years now with no
luck, until last night. The owner has finally agreed to sell it to me if we
can agree upon a price. (Actually he wants me to make an offer). As far as I
know the tractor is complete. It has been sitting outside for over 50 years.
I am going to look the tractor over hopefuly sometime next week. Assuiming
nothing major is broken or missing, what would a fair price be? Also, what
is the price range for one that has been reasonably restored?

Thnaks,
John Hall
jthall at worldnet.att.net