[AJD] Allen condensor and coil tester

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri May 20 20:56:07 PDT 2005

Bill:

JD used Allen test equipment and several illustrations of the Allen test
equipment was included in some of the JD Service manuals. Does your tester
look like those? If so the JD Service manuals describe procedures on how to
test things using the Allen test equipment.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com