[AJD] Styled AR Production Numbers

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 15:30:41 PDT 2005

 Howdy all,

     I am sure that most of you have seen that AR that
Dean has listed on his picture site.  I have bought it
and a few others in a deal that Dean has put together.
 It is a parts tractor,  but I am nuts enough to try
to make it whole again.   I don't know much about
Styled AR's so I am looking for production numbers and
other helpful info.

    This one needs rear rims,  a radiator,  front nose
cone, block,  head,  pistons, rods, carb,  etc.  So
it's a basket case.

    Any info greatly appriciated.  It won't be coming
home for several weeks,  but I thought I might try to
locate some of the parts I need in advance.

               Chris

Yahoo! Mail