[AT] OT - Disk cloning software

Cecil Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Thu May 19 10:41:27 PDT 2005

> Cecil , the only hit & miss might be an ocasional miss unless some of your
> luck rubs off and someone would give me one . But the  briggs is running
> pretty good , Ivan

	The important thing is to get there, Ivan. grins.  Whether you
make out OK with the A/C doesn't matter too much. Most of the days are,
as a rule, not too bad where we camp. The trees and the shade help a
lot. Nights are cool enough that I had no problem with my camper. Some
of the guys sleep on the ground in small tents, some in the back of
pickups with tops and they all make it OK - except sometimes when it
storms. Anyhow, the show is so big and there is so much to do and see
that most of us are at the show most of the day. Hope to see you there.

Cecil