[AT] Spontaneous Tractor Show

Roger Welsch captneb at micrord.com
Thu May 19 09:18:44 PDT 2005

Thanks.  Those were some good years...13 to be exact.  We did one Postcard
on small-town parades, and another on when the circus came to town and did a
parade... ELEPHANT POOP ON DANNEBROG'S MAIN STREET the headline would have
read if we had a newspaper.  One of my favorites was when my sis-in-law got
married and the town just closed down main street for the dance.

I'm still a little puny but a couple days ago I took a road trip on the
gravel with a tractor and it sure felt good to have the wind in my tresses
and bugs in my teeth.