[AT] OT - Disk cloning software

msm10301 at juno.com msm10301 at juno.com
Wed May 18 17:49:32 PDT 2005

She is running Windows XP Pro. I have all the disks for Office 2000, but not for Publisher which is apparently an option for Office.

Thanks,
Mike

-- "Indiana Robinson" <robinson at svs.net> wrote:
> > Hi All,
> > I have a quick question for the computer literate among us. I bought a
> computer for my wife, a used Dell. It came loaded with Microsoft Office
> which included Publisher. The problem is that I don't have any of the
> disks to reinstall Office if her hard drive crashes. I've read about
> Norton Ghost, but I am trully a little out of my realm . What's the best
> way to make a copy or mirror image of her hard drive? How about running
> two hard drives? Any help would be appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Mike

	What version of Office is she running? Is it the only program you are really worried
about?

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. In America 100
years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA