[AT] Bending a wheel? [OT]

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Wed May 18 07:48:57 PDT 2005

I was refering to a common shop hydraulic press....like you'd use for
pressing bearings, straightening shafts and a hundred other handy
operations.  Mine is only 24" wide at the mouth so not sure how muich help
it would be for a 5' wheel.  For you it might serve the purpose of a large
vise while you apply heat  hammer.  I like the way Francis put it....just
apply some old blacksmith techniques, elbow grease and persistence.   And
good luck!   John