[AT] Bending a wheel? [OT]

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue May 17 21:03:16 PDT 2005

Good bicycle shops straighten spoked wheels all the time -- and they do
it with the wheel simply suspended from a bench vise.  The machinist
friend that manufactured the new spoked wheel for my old Power King
could do it, I'm sure, but he'd feel most comfortable about doing it if
he had a steel table large enough to lay the whole wheel on.  That might
pose a problem for a rake wheel.

Larry