[AT] CASE DC LOADER CAME OFF DC CASE Item number: 7516817313

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Tue May 17 19:55:43 PDT 2005

On 17 May 2005 at 13:40, DAVIESW739 at aol.com wrote:

> I found this on Ebay its looks like it has never been used as the front of
> the loader has full paint and is very sharp.
>
> If you have a narrow front end case DC or D then you should take a look its
> starting at $150 an no bids as of yet.
>
> Its in Wautona, WI

	I have a similar class loader made by "Twin-Draulic" that is a fairly universal loader.
Mine doesn't have any paint though...   :-)   I am sitting here wondering if I would have
room enough on one of the trailers to take it to the Portland swap meet this week... I'd
sell mine for less than that. If I was going to paint it to get big bucks out of it I
would paint it John Deere green and yellow.   ;-)

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. In America 100
years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA