[AJD] JD Lindeman crawler-Parts

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue May 17 00:53:16 PDT 2005

Greg:

I bet they are really inexpensive too!  :-) Although I picked up a NOS 520
block very inexpensively so I guess it's possible. Maybe the Green on those
parts is just paint!  :-) I'm curious, do the NOS heads come loaded with the
valves, springs, guides, etc or are they just blank heads? Enquiring minds
need to know. :-)

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door