[AT] OT - Disk cloning software

msm10301 at juno.com msm10301 at juno.com
Mon May 16 17:25:07 PDT 2005

Hi All,
I have a quick question for the computer literate among us. I bought a computer for my wife, a used Dell. It came loaded with Microsoft Office which included Publisher. The problem is that I don't have any of the disks to reinstall Office if her hard drive crashes. I've read about Norton Ghost, but I am trully a little out of my realm . What's the best way to make a copy or mirror image of her hard drive? How about running two hard drives? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike