[AT] Late 1950s Case Tractors

LeRoy Price III leroy_price3 at hotmail.com
Mon May 16 18:57:06 PDT 2005

Dana,

I do bounce around alot don't I.  I have tractor projects and should stay
away from buying more
but if I found a great deal....wellllll I'd might bite.

There are a few tractors on my most wanted list.  From the Farmall list it
would be a Farmall 300/350, Farmall 200/230 or something like a 340/404.  I
do like the colorful Cases like the B series or the 30 series but also like
the Case S.  Then there are Allis D-14, CA or D10/12.  Then the Moline BF
look interesting.   Even tinkering with the idea of a Cockshutt 30 but with
a 3pt hitch.

If I found a Farmall 200/230 with a full set of cultivators and FH well I
might become overcome.  Don't know much about the 340 (not sure what these
are bringing price wise).  Would like an Allis D series 10/12 but hard to
find and pricy unless you get lucky.  Of course that is part of the
challenge.

LeRoy