[AT] OT - Disk cloning software

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Mon May 16 18:41:25 PDT 2005

Buy a new hard drive and use the included software to clone the current
drive. Then put the current drive in a safe place and use the new drive.

Also if the person you bought it from didn't give you the software and
they are still using it on another machine they are technically in
violation of the MS license.

Steve Williams