[AT] O/T diesel truck question

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon May 16 07:24:39 PDT 2005

Hi Cecil,

Diesels need tune ups too.  If yours hasn't had one since you owned it you
might benifit from going to a good diesel shop.  They'll check the injector
pattern and flow and the injector timing.  I've never owned a diesel pickup
but I used to drive diesel tractor trailer trucks.  You'd be surprised at
what a good tuneup will do for a diesel.

Also,  Banks is a good outfit but there are other folks out there that make
aftermarket computer chips to turn your engine up a bit.  If you are down on
power and heating up under load your engine might be running a bit too lean.

Charlie