[Steam-engine] Valve Seat, too smooth...fitting

Andy glines pioneersop96 at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 06:05:08 PDT 2005

The Woolf valve on my 1905 Huber is direct like your
Case.  They probably look exactly the same except that
my cylinder is on "backwards".  My valve was assembled
correctly with the wide flange toward the crank.  I
was asking because I'm not taking things for granted
on this machine.  In 100 years there have been plenty
of opportunities for someone to monkey with it.

Andy Glines
Evansville, IN