[Farmall] 340 & 460 Fast Hitch swappable?

Stan Bass headlight at erols.com
Sun May 15 14:34:24 PDT 2005

I don't have a 560 or a 340 so you can take this with a grain of salt ;)
but the 340 and 460 should both be based on the 350 rear end, so I would
think that the hitches would interchange as far as mount points go. The
560 is based on the 450 rear end and would have a larger hitch frame
than the 460, so would not interchange between 560 and 340/460.

He mentioned the 340 was a utility model though, and that might make
more of a difference as the rowcrop and utility have different ground
height which might require different geometry on the hitches.

Bottom line is my .02 agrees that they might not interchange, unless you
can perhaps find a 460U.
Stan(VA).