[AJD] JD Lindeman crawler

Gary Epps garyepps at fidnet.com
Sat May 14 21:08:27 PDT 2005

I recently had a small crack in a "D" head repaired by having it pinned.
  At Ozark rates it was not expensive.  It is my understanding that
pinning is possible if the crack does not get into the valve seats.

Gary

Brad Loomis wrote:
> Ok I'll bite. I have a passing interest in this. If the block is cracked,
> which I assume would be the worst case scenario, then how hard is a
> replacement to find or to repair? I would think I'm about one of the closest
> to Dee and Goleta, and a Lindeman would be really nice. Also what is the
> approximate weight of one of these critters?
>
> Brad Loomis
> San Miguel, CA

In the Ozark Mountains of South Central USA where both life and I move
at a leisurely pace.