[AJD] JD Lindeman crawler

Brad Loomis bloomis at charter.net
Sat May 14 17:33:02 PDT 2005

Ok I'll bite. I have a passing interest in this. If the block is cracked,
which I assume would be the worst case scenario, then how hard is a
replacement to find or to repair? I would think I'm about one of the closest
to Dee and Goleta, and a Lindeman would be really nice. Also what is the
approximate weight of one of these critters?

Brad Loomis
San Miguel, CA