[AJD] Utterly disgusting

Dennis Cotton dcotton at coosahs.net
Sat May 14 02:47:41 PDT 2005

Ahhhh, in my opinion, I am going to buy stock in the larger hearing aid
companies for the future..  The volume of lots of these kids car stereo's
are to the point of permanently damaging their hearing. Just as in my job
with jet engines , apu's and every other loud thing at the airport. In less
that 3 years in a particular aircraft I had some diminished capacity in one
frequency we are tested for.. Now my wife will argue that it is perhaps in
her voice frequency but I do have a doctors note to refute that.. The key is
that damage is being done and it is permanent. Those kids will have long
term effects and I just might make a buck or two of it..

Dennis