[AT] Woods L59 Mower deck mounting parts

Michael Miller sweetcorn70 at hotmail.com
Fri May 13 07:46:45 PDT 2005

Hi all.

I just bought a Woods L59 mower off ebay.  The only problem is it has mounts
for a JD MS40S, 320S, 330S, 420S, 430S, M40U, 40W, 320U, 330U, 420U, 430U,
and 440U(according to the seller).  I am going to mount it on a farmall A
and so need to find and procure a set of brackets and other parts to put it
on.  Anybody in tractor land who has a set either for sale or trade?  I know
Paul Bazzetta used to deal in woods but IIRC he stopped a year or better
ago.
If someone wanted to trade I could probably go a couple hundred miles from
here to do it.  My zip code is 44691.

Thanks all.
Mike