[AT] OT:I need some computer help please

msm10301 at juno.com msm10301 at juno.com
Thu May 12 07:58:33 PDT 2005

Ricky,
When my wife went back to school, she needed a computer. I also couldn't part with $1000 for a new machine, so I kept my eye on the bargain corner classifieds in our local paper. I wound up buying a used Dell Optiplex Pentium III 500 mgz that came with Win XP Pro,Office 2000 including Powerpoint, 17" monitor and keyboard for $150.00. It's been 6 months now and so far it's been bulletproof.

Mike

-- Phil Auten <pga2 at hot1.net> wrote:
Ricky,
If you have a good monitor, mouse and keyboard, I can build you a new system.
Let me know what you need and I can send you some quotes.

Phil