[AT] Save me a seat at Portland, 2006

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Thu May 12 10:37:23 PDT 2005

	Hi Dean:

	I could always find you at Portland because much like my paternal grandfather your head
sticks up a lot higher than most. Just remember that you may not want to be that visable
over there. Keep your head down, watch for furrows to walk in and associate with other
tall folks...   :-)   See you at Portland when you get done. I'm not much of a beer
drinker but I'll drink one by the fire in your honor.   :-)

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. In America 100
years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA