[AT] armature needed

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed May 11 22:59:49 PDT 2005

ron:

We know what you were doing Ron. We had undercover WinnaVegas Security
personnel on top of it. I have the pictures. Just go ahead and dig yourself
a deeper hole!  The only way you could have had two prime ribs if someone
was with you! We won't tell though! However, not to worry. What goes on in
Webster City stays in Webster City. Well it did when I played a college
basketball game there. That was only a couple years ago so it couldn't have
changed much. Nothing goes on in my old home state that I don't know about.
Yeh, right!

I've been looking for some additional information on the Armature I
mentioned. You are looking for an armature for a generator. I'm pretty sure
this one is for a starter. So it may be so far a field it isn't worth
spending a lot of time on.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door