[AT] AC 5040 Tractor Parts

Clint D driggars at earthlink.net
Wed May 11 18:54:15 PDT 2005

OK, we pulled the engine and found the crank trust washers in the oil pan, this
caused some really bad wear in the block area and main cap
so here is what we need if any one has suggestions

we would like to obtain a rebuildable block/engine   or possible source for a
rebuilt short blo9ck.
any other suggestions?

looks like this block is probably ruined or some costly machine work

Clint