[AT] armature needed

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Wed May 11 18:06:00 PDT 2005

HAHAHAHAHAHA!  Ya gotta do whatcha gotta do.  Actually there was no
partying done by me, I had to drive back home.  I did, however eat
two...yep two prime ribs for supper in the hangar at Webster City before
I took off for home.  Compliments of Bayer Chemical.

I did find an armature to get me going.  The list was a tremendous help.
  So far I have not got your numbers to tell me if yours is one I can
use.  Really haven't had time today. An NOS armature would be a good
thing I would think and I am interested if it will work for me.  I need
to do further checking.  I have several old Delco books to look in.  A
145, if it is new enough, should be 12 volt.  Should work, but not sure.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA