[AT] Save me a seat at Portland, 2006

Dean Vinson vinsond at voyager.net
Wed May 11 16:54:14 PDT 2005

Folks, I'll soon be signing off the list for a while, and will miss
seeing you at the shows this year.  I'm deploying to Logistics Support
Area Anaconda at Balad Air Base, Iraq, to fill a Corps of Engineers
construction-management position.  (For those who know me, yes, I'm
still in the Air Force, but we and the Navy are contributing engineers
to help the Corps with the collossal rebuilding task over there).  I'll
be at Fort Carson, Colorado for about four weeks of training starting
later this month, then will have a week at home before heading overseas.

I'll be back in mid-January.  Don't let all the good Super Ms get sold
before I get back.  Keep those shimstock skills up.  I'll have some
stories for you at Plain City and Portland and such, summer 2006.

Dean Vinson  --  Dayton Ohio
<http://my.voyager.net/~vinsond/>