[AJD] Gathering of the Green 2006

Terry & Carolyn Welshans welshans2 at comcast.net
Wed May 11 15:55:39 PDT 2005

The Green Giant will soon awaken!!!

For those who are planning on attending the 2006 Gathering of the Green, be
advised:  A little bunny told me that it is time to think about hotel
reservations.  I made mine the other day.  When contacting the hotel please
be sure and tell them you are going to the Gathering of the Green, otherwise
they will tell you "Sorry, the Inn is full".

For more information, please go to http://www.gatheringofthegreen.com .

The site will be updated as information is available.

Hope to see some old and "Deere" friends there!

Regards,

Terry  Welshans
Homer Glen, Illinois

"Always do right- this will gratify some and astonish the rest. "
Mark Twain (1835-1910)