[Farmall] K5

soffiler at myeastern.com soffiler at myeastern.com
Wed May 11 04:16:48 PDT 2005

Wow, nice work, Karl!  12-24 screw, huh?  You don't find
those laying around every day.  We still use #12 screws on
certain products at work but they're an oddball 12-32 UNS
that was spec'd many moons ago, specifically to be
'different'.  There's nothing like having a milling machine,
is there?

Best regards,
Steve O.

From: "Karl Olmstead" <olmstead at ridgenet.net>