[AT] armature needed

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed May 11 13:41:27 PDT 2005

Ron:

What is this "stand by" stuff? We found what you needed, installed it and
had it running while you were off partying with the women in pattern school.
Can't be messing around when work needs to be done!  :-) Corn grows at
night, can't be sleeping during that important event.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com