[AJD] My latest Project

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Wed May 11 08:36:15 PDT 2005

Great pics. A 1929 D was the first tractor I ever restored and was responsible for
where I ended up today. (should have blown it up probably instead of getting it running!)

Sold that one but have another 1929 awaiting attention someday.
D's are loads of work but great to drive around, nothing beats a steel wheeled D in my
opinion
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Wed May 11  9:30 , 'Dave Ernst' <shop at cccomm.net> sent: