[AT] armature needed

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Wed May 11 08:29:32 PDT 2005

Wow!  Stand by everyone.  Fantastic response.  I will need today to
digest all this.  I posted the question Sunday night before I went to
bed, fully expecting Dean to be up in the middle of the night and
respond, seeing as how those NW people seem to be insomniacs.<g>  Well,
I checked my email Monday morning, and .....nothing.  All day
Monday...nothing.  Tuesday morning.....nothing.  I had not even seen my
posting.  Same with a Yahoo group I receive messages from.  I had to be
at a spray plane pattern testing clinic Tuesday and returned home late
last night.  This morning I have about a hundred emails to sort.

Ron Cook
Salix, Ia