[AT] John Deere 4020 making strange noise

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue May 10 19:20:06 PDT 2005

I've had a similar experience while traveling across the country with a
faint beep-beep cropping up every once in a while.  I finally figured
out that the cell phone was telling me when it went in and out of
service areas.

It's hard to remember to turn the stupid thing off when I go into a
public meeting.  It is NOT cool to have a cell phone go off in the
middle of a funeral.  What was even more disgusting was when the lady (a
blonde, no less) answered the thing and proceeded to hold a conversation
in competition to the eulogies.

Larry