[AJD] Testing - DELETE

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue May 10 18:20:52 PDT 2005

Chris:

Yes, I did and I thought I responded to it. But my email system has been
acting strange lately.

I don't recall there being any tracked tractors there but I may have missed
it. No Cats I am sure. I have seen a BO Lindeman recently but it wasn't this
yard and it wasn't for sale. My memory is failing me. There are quite a few
to look at where these 5 are. .

I got the impression from the seller he wasn't interested in selling any of
his non-Crow pickens tractors at this time. I have a hazy recollection of
him saying something like: "We will see how these parts tractor deals go
before I want to talk about others." So my interpretation is: maybe, but not
to be mentioned until after the 5 parts tractors are cleared off his yard.

You want the A and AR and I want the two B's. The only thing that is left is
the Farmall.

I have asked him via email to give me a package price on all five but he
hasn't responded. He suggested a package price after I expressed an interest
in only the two B's. I mentioned to him that there was another party
somewhat interested in the A & AR so I would like to hear what the package
price would be. No answer so far.

As far as I'm concerned the prices are so good I don't need to hear a
package price but would only include the Farmall in the deal if I know it
was going someplace else other than my yard.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com