[AJD] armature needed

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Tue May 10 16:08:15 PDT 2005

Ron
I show the armature part # to be AT11388 and looks like JD is out of them as it isn't
listed as obsolete so maybe they're "between"
List price is $62.19 and there are 2 dealers showing they have it in stock
1)Roy Imp, ND 1-701-549-3861
AND
2)Mitchell County Equipment, GA 1-229-294-2631

Other than that possibly a rebuild shop or have your armature rebuilt maybe

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Mon May  9  0:23 , 'Ronald L. Cook' <rlcook at pionet.net> sent: