[AJD] armature needed

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue May 10 17:51:20 PDT 2005

Ron:

It looks like you have been directed to places where you can get the
armature you need. But if all that fails, I'll throw in this alternate.
Don't know if it is close enough to work or not.

I have a NOS Delco Remy Armature here still in the original box - Part
number 1935588 which crosses to JD's part number AT 519 - Armature - Power
Units: 145 Series.

Probably isn't anywhere close but who knows??  Would sell for $40 if you can
use it.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door