[AT] Removing wheel weights

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Tue May 10 13:45:48 PDT 2005

Not sure what equipment you have available, my solution would probably
entail welding a nut to the head of the spinning bolt. (not while it is
spinning  8>])     Just hold the nut that is to be added with the ground
clamp and weld inside the nut to the the bolt. My experience has been when
welding inside a small hole is to run the welder pretty hot.  As an
alternate you could weld a piece of flat stock to the head of the bolt and
use the tool of your choice to hold the addition.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA