[Steam-engine] Peerless on eBay SOLD!

Jeff Smith steamenginesmitty at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 07:59:40 PDT 2005

Steve,

I think they came across 40 to Ormand Beach and down
95.  I recieve a phone call asking me if I knew where
it was going.  One of my steam engine friends was on
40 near 95 when I got the call from him in his car.
Who bought the engine?  I know a lot of people in
Miami that collect steam.  My wife is from Miami.  Was
it Walter Fergison?

Jeff Smith