[Steam-engine] Buckeye Engine

Tod Engine todengine at zoominternet.net
Sun May 8 18:26:18 PDT 2005

Terry,

Good to hear that another large engine has been saved and is now being put
back together.  The Buckeye Engine Co. was in Salem, OH about 20 miles from
us here in Youngstown, and the company built some well regarded engines for
steel mill and blast furnace service.

How long until we get to see pics online of the engine being set up?

Rick Rowlands
Executive Director
Tod Engine Heritage Park
William Tod 34" x 68" x 60" Cross Compound Steam Engine
Youngstown, OH
http://www.todengine.org/
Photo Albums Online: http://community.webshots.com/user/todengine