[AJD] Wright saw (OT)

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sat May 7 12:49:42 PDT 2005

Louis
Not being familiar with old saws, is the Wright saw an orange machine that was two
regular appearing saw blades that work back and forth? If so I believe we have one
around here somewhere that we traded in a long time ago. I remember it as it was
certainly different in appearance.
I don't have a clutch though
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Fri May  6 19:33 , 'Louis R Godena' <louisgodena at ids.net> sent: